This policy aims to give clear guidance of the financial procedures in place to ensure that Hardwick B & A Club are able to continue providing high quality, safe and stimulating services for the children within our care.
Confidentiality and Consistency
When collecting fees Hardwick B & A Club will at all times treat all users of the service with consistency and confidentiality
Fees needed to develop and sustain the service
All fees paid for the use of the service are used to pay for staff wages and to develop and sustain the service.
Fee structure/review date
Fees will be reviewed annually and there may be an annual increase in fees.
- Before School Care: £3.25
- After School Care (1 hour): £4.00
- After School Care (3:15 - 5:15): £5.75
- After School Care (6pm + light meal) £8.00
- We collect a non-refundable registration fee of £6.00 annually every September or when parents/carers complete/update an application form.
- All parents/carers are invoiced monthly in advance or half termly in advance (if requested).
- If after 7 days the bill has not been in paid full a letter will be issued giving 3 days to pay in full otherwise the child will not be allowed to attend the club until the payment is settled in full.
- A late payment fee of £10.00 will be added to the fees owed if carried over to the next month.
- Fees can be paid by bacs, cheque, cash or through childcare payments by prior arrangement with the manager.
- In cases of illness, it is our policy that full fees must be paid for unless 24 hours notice is given. This is also the case for sessions booked and not cancelled prior to the session.
- In cases of late pickup of a child the parent/carer will be charged £5.75 for every 15 minutes thereafter to cover staffing costs and inconvenience.
- Persistent late collections (3 or more) in one half term will result in £11.50 per 15 minutes being charged.
- There will be a fee of £10.00 for all returned cheques.
Receipt for Payment
When payment is made by cheque or cash a receipt will be issued. A receipt will be given for each payment and a copy kept by the club. Bank statements are the receipts for standing order payments unless requested.